Monday, October 16, 2023

Words are mostly a formality. Friends are the windows.

No words to express...

In the same way all our original and natural feelings can't be put in words.

Words are mostly a formality

Words fail like all the formalities fail when the aspect of reality and spirituality comes in and takes the place.

So, I too do fail herein with my words.

You have taken the initiative and have lead from the front without anyone's pressure or compulsion, going beyond all the words of formalities.

Very sure I am that there are many others with you (behind you hidden).

Any word in this instance I would utter will be insufficiently insufficient and would only belittle and limit what you have tried to do and express and what I really feel and want to tell you all about you all at this particular time.

Those who come in need with their deeds are those who come indeed (real friendship comes in when formalities and its pretensions goes away).

In all our relationship, even otherwise we should find and inject an aspect of friendship of informalities so that anything at anytime can be shared and exchanged to each other with nothing to fear about.

Friends are the windows to look outside from the world of pretensions and formalities we happened to be confined in and suphocating for the reasons beyond our control.

The simple informal touch or a pat or word a friend would give in such crisis scenario will have the power and effect of saving the life in such crisis.

Hence, I don't thank any one of you because the real friendship doesn't stand and wait for thanks....

What all you have done is as if I have done to and for myself. I don't thank myself.

Hence, thanking, I consider, is a kind of limiting what you have done from beyond limits or cutting all the limits.

Thanking is a kind of closing the account that cannot be closed and that needs to be kept always open and active. Because that account is the life's own account, ever flowing and continuing, needing each other.

Thanking is formal. Formal willl perish easily and will be taken off or peeled off if we really want to enjoy and experience the real core and kernal inside.

Thanking may come outwardly mostly without meaning it.

Thanking in words would would mostly come out without the knowledge of heart or tongue.

Thanking is mostly uttered just mechanically and robotically, which we all can easily feel when it is said.

Hence I don't thank any of you, just as I can't thank myself...

After all life is same for all. Eating, drinking, sleeping and doing all necessary to ensure all those are are met uninterrupted. That's why we all try to ward the diseases and sickness off...

Those who come forward in such needs (though I am not not now in such a dare need) are those who really come in deed (hence, the phrase friend in need is a friend indeed)

No comments: