Friday, November 30, 2018

Deny the constancy of “I”. The “I” that is in each one of us.

No one is living by his own. 

No one has chosen his life too
As such by his own. 

Why?

Because he or his "I"
Is and was not there 
To choose, 
And he and his "I"
Is and was not there 
As a constant,
Constantly existing
Without any change.

********

One becomes one 
Only by and after the birth.

And through the process of living
One's "I" undergoes
Continuous changes and growths.

And with the process of death 
The same one becomes no "one". 

*******

No "one" is, was and will be there. 

Life (or what we say "God") makes 
Each one to be 
What he is, the one living. 

Death (or what we say "God") makes
Each one to be
No one, the one not living.

******

Life's (or God's) want and urge is 
The want and urge of each one for life. 

Only the totality, 
And the totality as the one,
Remains and will remain
In all the forms and phases.

As the only "I".
As the "I"s in and of all 
The ones living and dying.

*******

Creature or no creature. 
No "I" as a contesting constant.

No living "I" is a constant.

All the "I"s are the reflections
Of the one and the same "I",
The totality, the life, God.

*****

The difference is difference 
In naming or terming. 

What one would term as "God", 
The other one would term it as "existence". 

What one would term as "soul/spirit", 
The other one would term it as "matter". 

Anyhow, anyway, one only. 
One and the same only.

And in any case, 
Both believer and denier,
Both atheist and theist,
Will have to deny  
The constancy of “I”.

The “I” that is living 
And changing continuously 
In each one of us.

No comments: