Saturday, September 13, 2014

Why shall there be any need to ask? If he forgets me, It is his forgetting himself

Then, why shall there be
Any need to ask him, God?

Can I mean to say
He doesn't know me
Or I know me better than him?

Or can I mean to say,
I don’t know him
Or he forgot me and mine
Or I forgot him and his.

If he forgets me,
It is his forgetting himself
Or my forgetting myself.
The total death.

If I forget him
It is my forgetting myself
Or his forgetting himself.
The total death.


********** 


If I am not me and mine,
And If I am his and him,
If he is not his and him,
And if he is me and mine,
How can I call him “you” or “he”?
And how can he call me “you” and “he”?
And how can he or I ask each other
For anything?


***************

I am of the whole, God.

Everything that I think as mine,
For relative security,
Is God and God’s.


And the whole and God is mine.

No comments: