Tuesday, September 23, 2014

I am not in distance from me – Asking God is asking oneself. Asking God is doing by oneself.

I carry and call me, as if I call and carry the whole, God.
Belong to the one, the whole,
Which never owns you for ever
In the form and name you are in now.

To the same one, you need to owe and bow
For the reason, it confines you not
In one and only form or name.

It does such justice of freeing you into all
That it confines itself not in any.

******************

I don’t belong to me 
As I never own, or owe to, me.

I am of the so called whole, 
Which never claims and to which I owe.

I being not mine, 
Anything mine being not mine,
I did have nothing as well 
As mine to ask for.

I carry and call me, 
As if I call and carry the whole, God.


I carry and call God, the whole, 
As if I carry and call me.

(continued in the post after this)

I am not in distance from me –
Asking God is asking oneself.
Asking God is doing by oneself.
Distance in between
Makes one to seek and ask for.

Ignorance of each other makes
One to seek and ask each other.

*********** 

I am not in distance from me
Hence, not from the whole, God, too….

Needing nothing to ask me for any,
I don’t need to ask the whole for any.

If at all, I need to ask,
It is like the whole, God,
Asking itself.

The same way, foolishly, I ask me.


*****************

Would anyone need
To ask and pray to oneself,
Than give it and do it?

Asking God
Is asking oneself.

Asking God is
Doing oneself, by himself.

Asking and praying is equal to
Exerting sufficient effort
To get and meet it.

***********


One asks,
When he does and meet it.

One does and takes effort to meet,
When one asks.

*****************

I can’t see me as en entity separate,
Other than the whole, God?

I can’t say I know, as separate,
Better than the whole, God, knows me.

Knowing me is
Knowing the whole, God.

And knowing the whole, God, is
Knowing me.



                                 (Continued …………….)

Why shall there be any need to ask?
If he forgets me, It is his forgetting himself

Then, why shall there be
Any need to ask him, God?

Can I mean to say
He doesn't know me
Or I know me better than him?

Or can I mean to say,
I don’t know him
Or he forgot me and mine
Or I forgot him and his.

If he forgets me,
It is his forgetting himself
Or my forgetting myself.
The total death.

If I forget him
It is my forgetting myself
Or his forgetting himself.
The total death.


********** 


If I am not me and mine,
And If I am his and him,
If he is not his and him,
And if he is me and mine,
How can I call him “you” or “he”?
And how can he call me “you” and “he”?
And how can he or I ask each other
For anything?


***************

I am of the whole, God.

Everything that I think as mine,
For relative security,
Is God and God’s.


And the whole and God is mine.

No comments: