Saturday, September 13, 2014

I am not in distance from me - Asking God Is asking oneself. Asking God is Doing by himself

Distance in between
Makes one to seek and ask for.

Ignorance of each other makes
One to seek and ask each other.

*********** 

I am not in distance from me
Hence, not from the whole, God, too….

Needing nothing to ask me for any,
I don’t need to ask the whole for any.

If at all, I need to ask,
It is like the whole, God,
Asking itself.

The same way, foolishly, I ask me.


*****************

Would anyone need
To ask and pray to oneself,
Than give it and do it?

Asking God
Is asking oneself.

Asking God is
Doing oneself, by himself.

Asking and praying is equal to
Exerting sufficient effort
To get and meet it.

***********

One asks,
When he does and meet it.

One does and takes effort to meet,
When one asks.

*****************

I can’t see me as en entity separate,
Other than the whole, God?

I can’t say I know, as separate,
Better than the whole, God, knows me.

Knowing me is
Knowing the whole, God.

And knowing the whole, God, is
Knowing me.



                                 (Continued …………….)

No comments: