Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Question answer relationship is same that of semen becoming a baby.

True, dear Haris Puthuvachery, Really happy to see your response once again. I know you have been trying to put your curiosity wisely. No wrong I could see in it, but only an appreciation. Even otherwise criticisms or curiosity are the best appreciations and lesson one may ever get. You did not even make critique for criticising sake. So only was I little bit silent on the question of contradiction. Not at all because of being afraid of contradictions, if at all, possibly in me.

Contradictions, for me, are contradictions for apparent sight. Not saying this for debating sake. No contradictions I see even in contradictions. All have the same meaning of existence or is-ness. Time and place makes certain things looking to be in contradictions. Setting sun becomes the rising sun too. In the same time. For the people viewing from different places or time. Sun neither sets or rises, except for our position of viewing it. So, our viewpoint or sight makes sun to be contradictingly setting and rising, that too in the same time. 

True. You have all the right to question me or anyone till your conviction and satisfaction on anything talked in public. And the question you honestly ask will be a good reminder and lesson to me, in a different way. That is how, as you may know, the world has hither to progressed in every field. Question creates the answer. And Question is the half of the answer. Question answer relationship is same that of semen becoming a baby. Question triggers. Triggering in the lady part, the answerer. The answer gives his share into the question and the answer becomes the answer. So, happy to answer or address your question or curiosity (the way you wanted to qualify it).

But coming to your statement/question.  “Have you ever been seeking God or whatever is referred to as God?” 

As you may rightly know, seeking God or truth is a subjective affair. Given the fact we are all born and brought up in a religious families/social set up, for sure, God and truth will be a big matter of search ad confusion for us in our life through out. 

The aspect of searching truth or God can’t be a subject matter of claim. Hence, I too do not claim for claiming sake and winning over you. Flame is more important than claim. Flame only can cook the fact and food. No one can deny about and debate over one’s subjective search in public, in debating way objectively. Hence, I don’t think there is any space for quarrelling or debating between us on this subject matter of searching God or truth.

I can understand how decently, carefully and wisely you have made it to be your curiosity or a question, not a conclusive statement. That shows your good nature and maturity of not becoming judgemental on others or your utmost honesty to your conscience of not trying to make judgemental statement on others.  And I am sure you did not mean to be judgemental at all with your above question/curiosity.

Dear Haris Puthuvachery, for me God is equal to no God. Be there is God or no God, it has not to concern us at all. If God is God, he won’t need him to be our concern That much desperate a God, by his qualification as God, can’t be. 

God or no-God both are us and through us. Whichever be the case, there is no relevance for religion for seeking accessing God. Religions are sky, our helplessness, where our sight get blinded, which is when our sight is blinded. 

If God is God, he won’t have to ask for and won’t need any marketing. If no God too the same is the case. 

I did not want to stand neither with atheism or theism with regard to the term God I used. For me both stand for the same. Only difference is difference in naming, spirit as matter or matter as spirit. 

Hence, dear Haris Puthuvachery, my reference to God or seeking God. I do see God or spirit in and with everyone the same way I see matter in and with everyone. 

I made such a statement to appreciate the effort and dedication of the people engaged in rescue operations. For that I used the metaphors and symbols they are familiar with. 

As I said earlier I was helpless but acknowledge and appreciate (with all my humility) the effort and dedication that the Kerala people have shown and done collectively. But only difference is that I made it in the language they can understand, or orin the language the majority of them can understand. 

In my such an effort I was also trying to redefine the concept of God as God is everywhere with and through everyone. Not as a God separate from us. 


Especially, I was really thunderstruck to see the response of youth and new generation. In order to appreciate them from the core I did use the word God, as if I don’t have to seek and search for God further anywhere, Because I can see God (the God as they believe and term as God) in the talk and walk they made in this crisis situation.. Very symbolic. Big salute we need to give them. Hope I am clear to you on the subject, without complicating at all. Hope I was also correct to appreciate them in that way. 

No comments: