Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Master, Why do you live the way you want

1.
Master,
Why do you live
The way you want?

I live by God
Or the way God is.

2.
Master,
Do you mean to say that
You are one with God?

Why not?
Unless I can prove
There are two power centers
Totally independent.

3.
Master,
So, the feel of difference..?

The play of God.

4.
Master,
So, good and bad?

Nothing
If I feel God.

5.
Master
Difference between God and No god.

Myself or yourself.
Or nothing.

6.
Master, but
If you are not one with God?

Still,
I will live the way I want.

7.
Master,
Because…?

It is God’s own making and decision
That I am not one with him.
And it is his making and decision
That I have to be the way I am.
Only his making and decision works
About me
And in me

8.
Master,
Then, about faith?

No one belongs to any faith.
Each one is a packet different
In his thinking, feelings and observations.

9.
Master,
Then
Faith in God…?

One's faith is a claim,
But the real flame is that
Each one has
His own God?

10.
Master,
So, what about each one?

Each one pack can
Unfold itself
But,
Whether each one pack would
Unfold itself
Is a question.

11.
Master ,
So….?

Just because each one
Doesn’t take
The risk of unfolding
For the fear of social security
For its physical existence,
It shouldn’t mean
Every one belong to
by his inner view and feeling
To certain sects, isms and religions.
Each one can sprout by himself.

12.
Master,
So, about believers…?

No religion or ideology owns
Any one in this human world.
Rather, each one is an ideology

13.
Master,
So, what is the contribution of
Religions and ideologies?


Religion and ideologies caused
Apparent destruction of
Each one’s uniqueness.
It caused stopping of each one's seeking
Obstructing the path of each one's meeting.

No comments: