I never tell a lie, and I never have.
I haven't carried any selfish, vested interests of power or money in my life that would force me to lie.
For that reason, I'm not part of any organization or group to this day. I'm a stranger to everyone.
I'm a wayfarer, standing nowhere, owning nothing, belonging to nothing.
I've never craved a position, nor have I ever held one. I've never labored for a post or for profit, never put on a mask, never said "yes sir" to please anyone.
Whatever I could have become, obtained, or achieved, I gave up, to hold fast to the truth, to keep my conscience unstained and unsold, and to preserve and maintain my freedom and integrity.
That is the gain I have from it.
I always make my conscience convinced, question it, and put it on trial, with the assurance that being honest in conscience is the only way to reach God, if there is one, and to be truly honest.
That is why I oppose lies, exploitative beliefs, and hatred. Even my own danger, loss, and isolation don't matter in that. When danger, loss, and isolation do come, I understand them as the true gain, the gain that confirms right as right, the gain of carrying what is right.
I do this with the conviction that acceptance, position, fame, respect, and the growth they bring are the rewards for standing with lies and hypocrisy. And with the realization that such acceptance, position, fame, and respect defile and sell one's conscience, and trap the self in a prison of pretending and hypocrisy.
******
If strongly opposing lies is itself a lie, then I am someone who speaks only lies.
If opposing hatred is itself hatred, then I am someone who carries and spreads only hatred.
After all, calling a thief a thief and fighting him doesn't rely on only one report alone, does it?
When a hundred thousand other pieces of evidence also make the thief a thief, what could be the purpose of pointing only at one of them that happens to be weak, in order to claim the thief is not a thief?
And these are thieving fascists who came to power by manufacturing nothing but murders and riots, making hatred and fear their path, and hiding behind darkness.
Even if we accept that things are as the ruling party's spokespeople say: in that very same booth in Bengal, 902 out of 972 votes going to the BJP, doesn't that surprise even them a little?
A magnificent democracy indeed.
Believed it.
How honest the EVM is..

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment