The official explanation from Dubai (from flydubai itself) regarding the flydubai incident is as follows:
Nowhere in the official explanation given below is anything said along the lines of what the Sangh Parivar people are spreading in India to stoke hatred, division, and fear.
It does not say that the Omani co-pilot is a terrorist, that the Omani co-pilot stabbed the Indian pilot, that he tried to hijack or crash the plane, that the Indian pilot saved the aircraft and passengers, or that what happened was an act of terrorism.
“On 30 September, flydubai flight FZ 1073 from Dubai to Tel Aviv was diverted to Tabuk in Saudi Arabia, following a safety incident in the flight deck.
I am relieved to confirm that all 172 passengers and crew on board are safe and being cared for. This includes our Captain, who has now returned to the UAE following medical clearance. We will continue to provide everyone affected with the support they need.
I want to express my deep gratitude to our Captain, the pilots who secured the aircraft and landed it safely, as well as our cabin crew. I extend our sincere gratitude to the passengers on board who assisted our crew during a challenging situation.
On behalf of everyone at flydubai, I extend my sincere thanks to the authorities in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for their swift and professional response.
I also thank the UAE authorities and relevant stakeholders for their support in helping our customers and crew return home.
At the request of the authorities, we have temporarily suspended operations to Tel Aviv until further notice. Our teams are working around the clock to support disrupted passengers and help them reach their final destinations.
I know there are many questions about what happened on board FZ 1073. A full official investigation, led by the relevant authorities and fully supported by flydubai, is underway. It is important that we allow this process to establish the facts.
We are deeply grateful that everyone on board FZ 1073 is safe, and for the continued support of our customers, our people and our industry partners.
Safety is, and always will be, our highest priority.
-ends-

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment