Saturday, October 3, 2026

ഫ്ലൈ ദുബായ് സംഭവം : ഫ്ലൈ ദുബായിയുടെ തന്നെ ഔദ്യോഗിക വിശദീകരണം ഈ ബ്ലോഗിൽ

ഫ്ലൈ ദുബായ് സംഭവത്തിൽ ദുബായിൽ നിന്നുള്ള (ഫ്ലൈ ദുബായിയുടെ തന്നെ) ഔദ്യോഗിക വിശദീകരണം താഴെ നൽകുന്നു: 

താഴെ നൽകുന്ന ഔദ്യോഗിക വിശദീകരണത്തിൽ എവിടെയും സംഘപരിവാറുകാർ ഇന്ത്യയിൽ വെറുപ്പും വിഭജനവും ഭീതിയും കൂട്ടിയെടുക്കാൻ പ്രചരിപ്പിക്കുന്നത് പോലെ ഒന്നും പറയുന്നില്ല. 

ഒമാനി കോപൈലറ്റ് ഭീകരനാണെന്നോ, ആ ഒമാനി കോപൈലറ്റ് ഇന്ത്യക്കാരനായ പൈലറ്റിനെ കുത്തിയെന്നോ, അയാൾ വിമാനം റാഞ്ചാനോ തകർക്കാനോ ശ്രമിച്ചിവെന്നോ, ഇന്ത്യാക്കാരനായ പൈലറ്റ് വിമാനത്തെയും യാത്രക്കാരെയും രക്ഷിച്ചുവെന്നോ, സംഭവിച്ചത് ഒരു ഭീകര പ്രവർത്തനമാണെന്നോ ഒന്നും പറയുന്നില്ല.

ഫ്ലൈ ദുബായിയുടെ ഔദ്യോഗിക കുറിപ്പ് താഴെ:

“On 30 September, flydubai flight FZ 1073 from Dubai to Tel Aviv was diverted to Tabuk in Saudi Arabia, following a safety incident in the flight deck.

I am relieved to confirm that all 172 passengers and crew on board are safe and being cared for. This includes our Captain, who has now returned to the UAE following medical clearance. We will continue to provide everyone affected with the support they need.

I want to express my deep gratitude to our Captain, the pilots who secured the aircraft and landed it safely, as well as our cabin crew. I extend our sincere gratitude to the passengers on board who assisted our crew during a challenging situation.

On behalf of everyone at flydubai, I extend my sincere thanks to the authorities in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for their swift and professional response. 

I also thank the UAE authorities and relevant stakeholders for their support in helping our customers and crew return home.

At the request of the authorities, we have temporarily suspended operations to Tel Aviv until further notice. ​ Our teams are working around the clock to support disrupted passengers and help them reach their final destinations.

I know there are many questions about what happened on board FZ 1073. A full official investigation, led by the relevant authorities and fully supported by flydubai, is underway. It is important that we allow this process to establish the facts.

We are deeply grateful that everyone on board FZ 1073 is safe, and for the continued support of our customers, our people and our industry partners.

Safety is, and always will be, our highest priority.

-ends-

No comments: