Monday, June 15, 2015

Isolated and alone. God too is alone and isolated.


Master,
Are you getting isolated
And made to be alone?
 

Yes.
But, so, what my dear son?
God too is alone and isolated.
Each sprouting seed
Is and has to be
Alone and isolated.

Dear  my son,
No one breaths and drinks,
No one feels, tastes and experiences
Except alone and isolated.

Born alone,
One dies too alone.


Dear my son,
Alone and isolated
I could be.

But not because
Others wanted it to be.

But because
It is how each one is, 
Each one's real being is.
It is how God and truth is.

**********
Dear my son,
Freedom, hence independence,
Will make one to be
Alone and isolated.

Freedom and independence
Will make one to be
Open and in openness.

To be open and in openness
Is to be alone and isolated.
The way God is.
The way life is.
Together, but alone.
Alone, but in group.

Dear my son,
There is no one to isolate
God, the totality.

Still God is  lone and alone.
Because there is no other way
For Godliness and freedom.


***************  

Master, still….??

Dear son,
If love and care I give
Get me to be alone and isolated,
The way God is
It is a pleasure.

 
If the knowledge or realization
Makes me say
Everyone is equally
Right and wrong,
And if it leads me to be
Alone and isolated
It is luck and love.

At least, dear my son,
I am happy
Not to deny entry and access to
Truth or God or totality
To any in particular.
Not extreme to be intolerant
Of any in particular.

 
Dear my son,
If God, 
The omnipotent and omnipresent,
According to all religions and books,
Can prefer for himself 
To be unknown and unseen
Unnoticed, unimportant and insignificant,
What does it and what should it
Mean and signify?

At least it is not a state
To be pitied and sympathized.
Am I right dear my son.


****************

Dear my son,
God is alone and isolated.

And only those who are godly 
Can only be alone and isolated.

All others, who need
Definition and confinement
Of being known and respected,
Will get unsettled.
They can't withstand the challenges of
Being unknown, not respected,
And undefined, un-confined. 

 
True,
Alone and isolated I am.
Just because
I can expand to the level God is
And God can contract
To the level I am.

 

No comments: