Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Prophet Mohammed in my midnight dream.

Prophet Mohammed in my midnight dream.  
***************

It happened, 
In the night of last Friday of last month,
On 24 October 2014.

Prophet Mohammed came in my dream
During my sleep at that Friday night.

****************

When I saw Prophet Mohammed in my dream
He was standing in a corner of a big hall,
A hall that seemed very big with no wall around.

Still it was a hall he was in
With a very big jar (pot) in front of him.
The jar was of immeasurable size.

I reached in front of Prophet Mohammed, walking,
With no element of surprise or disbelief.


**************

In front of Prophet Mohammed,
I was standing as if I was standing
On a queue or as part of a queue.

But, for sure, no one was there before me
And no one was there behind me.

Still I thought I was on a queue.

*******************

Prophet Mohammed gave me,
Two glasses of nectar/Juice,
One by one, to drink.

And I simply drank 
Both the glasses/cups of juice
He gave me one by one.

I did not make any talk with him.
And he did not talk anything to me.

No advises and no prescriptions.

And I was in front of him
As if I did not expect anything else
Further or more from him.

The dream was very clear,
With no split or confusion in between.

So was I very cool in my dream all along,
In front of him, standing and drinking,
Feeling what happens just happens.

**************

What type of juice or nectar it was?
No expressible idea and no such memory.

How did Mohammed look like?
No expressible idea and no such memory.

Only factual thing in my dream was that
I believed, I knew and I thought
In my dream that I was 
In front of Prophet Mohammed,
It was Prophet Mohammed I was with
And it was from Prophet Mohammed
I was getting the drink of juice/nectar.

**************

How and why I happened to reach 
In front of Prophet Mohammed?

No Idea and no memory.

Clearly I didn't know why and how it was.

There was no one else
Other than me in front of Prophet Mohammed.
And he was in front of a big pot,
Serving from a corner.

**************

Did I wish to meet or see Prophet Mohammed,
At least in the dream ?

Not at all.

Still it happened this way.
In this very simple way.
With no decorations and special wearings.
With no exaggeration to put in.

Prophet served me
Two glasses of nectar/juice.
That is all and that was all.

*************

I can’t now remember the prophet’s face,
And how he looked like.

But I believed and considered,
While in sleep, while in my dream,
That he was Prophet Mohammed
I was in front of, being served 
Two glasses of nectar, one after the other.


And I clearly remember that 
I was quenched fully.
By Prophet Mohammed.

***************

I can’t remember how Prophet Mohammed was.

But I was face to face with him.

I can’t even express this experience 
In words or picture.


I did feel it quiet natural and normal
In my dream while in sleep.

**************

Quiet a natural dream it was.
But felt, only when I got up,
To share the same with my wife

In the early morning, next day.

***************


This is not a revelation for a claim.
Only the flame will serve the purpose, I know.

No one is mandated to believe in this.
This a very personal event or a thing to me.
No one’s knowledge and dream can be made
A mandate to be compulsorily believed.
And I won’t be there with any in their
Such belief or disbelief.

***************

This revelation is also not
To make any advertisement.

And no one is asked to believe in this,
Because this was only my dream.

This dream cannot be made a point of
Debate, discussion or conviction for others.

And this dream cannot be tested in objective way
As I cannot re-create this in front of others.

***************

I did not even think of revealing
This dream of mine to anyone,
Which I thought was very silly.

And, for me, this dream meant
Only the thought process while sleeping.

So, just I shared it only with my wife,
Just occasionally, the next morning, early.

That is why this written revelation also took
More than one week to be revealed
After it happened in my dream in my sleep.

****************

Dream, for me, means
Nothings’ (while awake) becoming
Something (while asleep),
When nothing concrete remains there
For the senses (while asleep) to sense with.

Dream means abstract’s becoming concrete.
Relatively concrete to non-working senses.

***************

And this revelation mine is also not to get
Any position, power, followers or support
From any religion or its organizational outfits.

This revelation is also not intended to spread the net
To trap the poor innocent preys for serving vested interests.

Clearly, I don’t belong to any such
Notions and ideas of any such
Established religions or organizations.

Clearly I don’t profess any such belief
Of any such established religion or organization
About Prophet Mohammed.

****************

I followed a Mohammed I knew and know,
Regardless of how history and historians,
With many of their post-event theories,
Interpret and deal about him.

For me, Mohammed belonged
To the religion of no-religion
And to the party of no-party
Of no finality and no-full stop.

For me Mohammed led a simple life of
The most disrespected, the most unwanted,
The most unrecognized and the most unnoticed.

That is and this was why, as for me,
He was made to leave his soil
Migrating, in hiding and disguise.

That is and this was why
He was made to marry
At his age of 25 a 45 year old
Widow mother of many children.

I can really feel from here now
The pressure, pain and pang he took
To be isolated and disrespected so.

Mohammed I know, follow and pursue
Is not the Mohammed represented 
By any religion or its organizations.

******************

Finally,
Should I need to reveal this my dream to others,
Especially when this is only one of the many
And only the last, not the least?

Did I need to reveal this kind of dreams before
When many other so-considered great people
Came into my dream, interacting in detail
And discussing a lot many things in detail?

**************

Do I need to reveal this
Because I think seeing Prophet Mohammed in dream
Has or will have more value and significance
Than seeing any other in dream?

No.  But, yes.

Because, there are people who consider
Seeing Mohammed in one’s dream is
Not so easy and possible a thing
And, hence, is a rare event
And a great achievement.

And, for them,
Seeing Prophet Mohammed in dream is
Quite different from seeing any other.

They believe Prophet Mohammed
Can’t and won’t come in any other’s form
And devil can’t and won’t take
The form of Prophet Mohammed
To come falsely in disguise
In anyone’s dream.

*************

So, if one sees Prophet Mohammed in his dream,
For sure, it has to be and it will be Prophet Mohammed.

*************

So only, and this is only why,
I reveal this my dream
In which I happened to see
Prophet Mohammed
As a rare sight.



No comments: