Thursday, August 7, 2014

Joked with him, talked with him - Why go in search to anywhere?

Joked with him, talked with him
And shared peanuts with him
On the beach side, hill tops
And every here and there.

Whenever I felt tired and sleepy
I laid my head down on his lap or belly
On the lap or the belly of the whole, my God.

While dancing and dining with the whole,
Jokingly it whispered into my ears,
“Why go in search for me to anywhere,
Be it mosque or temple or church,
Be it Makah or kashi or Vatican,
While I am there in and with you all?”

Hearing this I turned to my sides.
I could see me sitting in all my sides,
And it was with me I was
Joking, talking and sharing peanuts
And it was on the lap and belly my own
I was laying my head down in good sound sleep.


************ ************

We,  God and me,
The absolute and relative,
Knew each other,



People could not know
Both absolute and relative,
Me and God,


************



                             (Continued …..)

No comments: