Friday, August 8, 2014

Body, the matter, manifests itself into the soul.

Dived into my body,
The matter. Swam in it.
Finally squeezed it,
To search for my soul.

I could see nothing,
But my soul, the whole.
I could see great magic of
Matter, my body,
Turning into the soul.

Again, I dived into my soul
Swam in it.
Finally squeezed it
To search for my body,
The matter.

I could see nothing,
But the matter, my body.
I could see great magic of
Soul turning into my body,
The matter.

Body, the matter, the whole,
Manifests itself into the soul.

Soul, the whole,
Manifests itself into body,
The matter.

Either the matter or the soul

Both way the same.

One and only.

One and the same.

*************** *********


So, denying the soul,
In the same breath,  
One happens to deny the matter, the body.
Finding both as one and the same.

Matter is what the soul is.
Soul is what the matter is.


                             (Continued …..)

No comments: