Wednesday, August 6, 2014

I am helpless, but to be proud - My pride is my way of acknowledging

I am proud.
And with great pride I say
My Pride is
The pride of the whole, God.

My pride is
My way of acknowledging
And adoring the whole, God.

I do and say
What the whole, God,
Wants me, and makes me feel,
To do and say.

Giving me a feel
That I do and say for myself,
For my own cause and pride,
The whole does
And causes everything be done.

Through me and through all.

For the cause of my pride,
For the feel mine,
What all I do is my worship.
The worship of acknowledging,
And surrendering to, the whole, God

Doing and achieving,
What all the whole, God,
Needs to sustain itself,
And maintain the whole.

I am helpless, but to be proud,
And to work hard for that,
The way I think fit,
Passive or active, playful or watchful,
To sustain and maintain my pride.
My world. My God. The whole.


                                    (Continued ….)

No comments: