Monday, August 13, 2012

PRAY AND COMPLAIN TO GOD JUST BECAUSE YOU DO NOT BELIEVE IN HIM


PRAY AND COMPLAIN TO GOD JUST BECAUSE, DO NOT BELIEVE IN HIM


As simple it is….

Happen to pray and complain to God
Just because, do not believe in him.

Need and feel to pray and complain to God
Just because, really disbelieve him.

Rather, while praying, 
Mean to say and imply
God did and made mistakes.
Or he caused imperfections and defects.

(Not knowing
Only a letter or a comma or a colon I am
In a sentence in a chapter in a book.
And alienating myself from the whole
I go for praying and complaining.)

And by praying and complaining
I need God to correct
Such his mistakes, defects and imperfections.

So, I notify and remind him
Of those his mistakes or misgivings
For correction.

Somehow, I happen to think and believe,
God did not see and know
What I could see and know.

****************

Dear my son,
If at all you happen to see and know God,
If at all you believe in God
You will never pray, complain and ask for more.

Rather seeing the greatness
And the greatness of this universality and life in it
You will just happen to be fall in great silence
Of great awe and astonishment.
And will just acknowledge the same
Helplessly,  without knowing how to express,
With all the attributes and names you can give.

This universe and all the space in it won’t be enough
To accommodate those attributes and names.

Dear my son,
You will just become thunder-struck
To see, know, acknowledge and praise
The mere spark of this greatness.

And such your knowing, praising and acknowledgement
With your conviction and admission in awe and astonishment
Will become your prayer.

Nothing else my dear son.

If you believe in God
You will never have to pray, complain and ask for more.

Than just acknowledge and praise
On what all you see, enjoy and experience.

No comments: