Wednesday, August 15, 2012

I DON’T DENY YOU. I DENY ONLY ME



I don’t deny you.
I deny only me
For the reason that
I am unable to identify me
Except in and through you.

Can’t I deny me to believe
And identify me only in you?

I don’t disbelieve you
I disbelieve only me,
Seeing my helplessness
That I am not because of me.

Can’t I disbelieve me to believe only in you
To see me in you and you in me?

So, hello me or you....,
All the names,
Given as attributes and qualities,
From relative non-real world of bodies,
Become themselves idols ad symbols
Made of letters or matters in billions and billion,
Which only will fill the heavens and beyond.

Still, if one doesn’t believe in himself,
As an independent entity as against you, 
To be embarrassed to know only you remain
Even in the form and feel of him,
Getting for him no stance as against  you
To address you as “you”,
Why and how will you come in
As the subject for the concepts and beliefs?
How can you be asking,
Depicted as concerned and complaining,
To believe in you.

Will it be his fault 
That you too get denied 
When he denies himself?

What wrong you will feel,
What loss you will incur
Or what gain you will make
If one sees you or sees you not,
If one believes in you or believes in you not,
As one or many.

In your oneness, you are many.

In all many, in thes universe forms, you are one.

In oneness or in many
You are in any forms
Of attributes and qualities
One may happen to give
In letters or matter
From his helplessness.

No comments: