Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The very ill-fate of humans.

Oh God,
My soul and my form.
You made me to hear
Only from far
Never from near.
The very ill-fate of humans.

Oh God,
Now I too happen to talk;
And no one near
Seems to hear.
True, I shouldn’t talk.
Talks will just pass by
And only the silence
Will remain and stay in.

Only the talks of skull,
From the graveyards,
Are heard to me and to all.

It is past’s covering over the present
Denying the present
And a look for its growth
Into the straight path of future.

Oh God,
I saw the oceans,
While I was really thirsty.

Helpless to say
The water in them
Couldn’t taste well for me

Oh God
You and truth are
The same way.
Ocean and its water.
Never tasting to the tongue
Mine or any one.


Inherent limitations are ours.
Never breaking.
And never tasting.

No comments: