Monday, April 13, 2009

Dear all ...
Sorry is the only word I can pronounce.

Really sorry.

Sorry if any one of you is hurt
Even though hurting any was not my plan at all.

Sorry to have spelt the words.

But really happy to be able to hear you all too....

And really appreciate you all for all your thoughts and points...

Nothing from you
I could consider as out of context and need.

Everything put forward by you all
Was really valuable
Representing each one's concerns and sincerity.

Still, as for me,
I feel sorry for all the words spelt from my side,
Knowing that I will be held responsible
To make them orphans
And for not ensuring some shelter and food for them.

Really sorry and I ask all your pardon and forgiveness
And never will I ask you
To be responsible to give food and shelter to such words.

***********

I can see your sincere attempt.
But no help.
People are decided
No to be serious,
Except for kochu varthamaanam...
Good it is for them too.
Nothing and no one to be blamed....
Especailly
If God himself is at play.....

With kind regards and love.

No comments: