Monday, July 4, 2016

God shrinking into only one man and one book is an enemy; not a friend

Dear my son,
I am not teaching you of a God
Who shrinks his availability only into
One man, one book,
One place, one time
One language, one tradition.
Denying finally to
To every one's 
Conscience and common sense.

Rather, my dear son,
I do teach you of a God
Expanding and shrinking into
Each and every one’s
Conscience and common sense
Giving divinity to each and every one
Every book, every place
Every language and every tradition.
Never denying and denied
But being closer and familiar.


Dear my son,
God I teach you is not
A stranger or an enemy
But a friend
A close friend
Chatting and walking with you.
Like your common sense and conscience

So, my dear son,
No God, or
One God, or
Many Gods
All the same.

All one and the same.

No comments: