Thursday, July 11, 2013

Just because I deny religions, I have not to be considered as a deviated or misguided one.

Just because I deny religions

I have not to be considered
Deviated or misguided. 

If there is any chance for misguidance and deviation
It is by religions and by following religions

The real guided one to God and truth are
Those who need no religions to embrace God.

They will have to deny religions
And its confining concepts about God.

I too am  with the same god
That is open and absolute.

But for being with the same God,
That is open and absolute,
And because of God's open and absolute nature,
Accommodating all concepts about him,
Giving access and sight to all
From all the corners and angles
In any form, name and color they imagine, 
I don't deny others, but accept all.

As for me,
Once being able to see God 
As open and absolute,
As equally accessible 
Form all the angles and corners,
I happen to see religious people
As deviated and misguided
Doing the offence of confining God 
To make God look like devil,
The confined one in relative world,
Doing the crime of denying
Others'chance of being righteous and true.

That is the reason they become 
So intolerant and extreme
To deny all others to God,
And to deny God to all others,
To be cruel on others in the name of God,
And to think God talked only to their leader
Through only their book.

They deny to God
All the books, other than their only book.

They deny to God
All other places, and this universe,
Than their place of worship

They deny to God
All the people
Than their only leader
And their limited group.

They find and put finality
To the words and messages 
From and of God
And they put finality
To the to people
To have access and touch with God. 

***************** 

I do not want to confine God 
Into only one cup 
That is very relative and little
Even when I understand that 
God can be there in that little relative cup too.

He can be  there in that cup too. True.
But not only in that cup.


*****************

I do believe in God, 
Only in God. 
Not in me.
Not in any religion too. 
Be such a God is 
Only the matter
Or only the spirit.
Or be such God is
Both the matter and spirit.

I live in and by God, 
Not in and by any religion.

The so-called religions can only deny 
The sight of real and absolute God
By confining him into their only cup and concept 
And by causing fight and friction among the people 
In the name of relative God of moods
With the very relative weapons of ignorance.

To believe in religions
I will have to confine God into their churches and mosques
Than seeing the whole universe as the church and mosque
And than worshiping God in and from the whole universe.

To believe in religions
I will have to confine God to some specific books
And will have to give full stop to |Gods talk and walk.

To believe in God of a particular religion,
I will need to deny
All others concepts about God.

To believe in God of a particular religion,
I will need to believe
God is so discriminatory and relative.

To believe in God of a particular religion,
I will need to believe
God talks only to and through
Certain special person'of that religion, 
In certain special phase of time
In special language as set by that religion.

To believe in God of a particular religion ,
I will need to believe
God puts commas and full stops


To his talk and walk.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

From your perspective, I feel you are denying my right to believe in religion by saying that is wrong which is the same argument you put forward to convince your point of view.

For me, my religion, my scripture is the guidance for my life. And I am tolerant and respectful to others whatever religion or belief they have including you.
One question I have to you is when you say you believe in god, what guides you. If it is human intuition or instinct that is the same thing I want to protected by scripture and guidance because human intuition are mostly selfish by nature.

Intuitions of the Womb said...

I am just denying your right to deny others' chance to be or of being right.
I can agree that you are and you could be right
But like others also are and could be right

I can’t agree the concept of only you are or your religions and its book is right.
Believing that you are and your religion or its book only is right
You can’t never be loving others and tolerating others

When you say you only or only your book and its religion is right
I will have to deny your such saying only,
Even when I don’t deny your other beliefs,
Prescribed by your such religion
Other than denying others chance of being right,

I also will believe
In such a religion which can agree
Different paths can lead to same destination.
In a religion that will allow people to pray in their own language
That will see God can names and forms in any languages and colors and shpes
In a religion that will allow its followers to pray to their God
In their own timing with their own content
And in a religion that can allow to have names for God in their own language.

Can you show anywhere such a religion,
Other than in Indian concept of oneness of all or unity in diversity?

If you believe in a religion as it is and its book is the last and final one
To be believed in and followed by all,
Automatically and naturally you will become extreme and intolerant
You will have to consider other faiths and book as not acceptable to be followed and believed,
whereby you will have to hate such books and believers of such book.

Naturally this is the problem that is haunting now the whole world,
In particular the world where there are muslims, christians and jews.

They take the freedom to observe fast and build in others countries
Where they won’t give others to not to fast and build their own and temples in their countries