Tuesday, February 19, 2013

GOD IS AN INDIAN TOO. HIS TONGUE IS OF INDIAN TOO.



 

My God is Indian too.

Not necessarily an arabian
Or a persian or a foreign ....


His tongue is of Indian too.



 

He can talk Indian
And he can hear Indian

 

***  ***  ***  ***  ***   

 

If God is

Both absolute and relative,

Why can’t he be an Indian too?

Why shall he be only a foreign?

 

For sure,

God has not to be necessarily only a foreign.

 

***************  

 

Not only an Indian my God is….

But he is also of my locality too…

 

**************

 

 

So, seek him and talk to my God

The way you do seek and talk to each other locally.

 

Call and address him

The way you call each other in your tongue locally

With all the attributes and names that are local and Indian .

 

******************

 

To reach God

Don’t find it necessary

To go outside your locality or India.

 

To address and name God

Don’t feel necessity of

A foreign name in foreign tongue

 

**************

 

God is reachable

From and within your India too …

From and within your locality too….

 

*************

You can talk to God

And God can talk to you

In any language that is Indian too…

In any language that is yours too …

 

**************

 

At least I can assure you

From my real experience that:

 

My God is known to me

And I am known to my God.

 

We interact each other

In our own way.

Quite relatively….

No comments: