Sunday, April 1, 2012

Tight grasp of strong embrace

I'M THROUGH AND BY YOU. LIKE YOU'RE THROUGH AND BY ME


Sitting and sleeping with God,
Chatting and playing with him for no role,
Sometimes, nay, mostly, embracing him
In my mornings, evenings and nights,
Both while asleep and awake,
I am unable to ask God for anything.

Neither for me nor for any other.

And, for instance,
If I ever happen or try or tend to ask,
He, for sure, thunders at me
With childish love and anger:

“Am I not like you,
Not to know less than you?
Are you not like me,
Not to know more than me?”

God takes pride in him, and really boasts.

“I am doing only what you know and do, raheem.

And I am giving only what you know and give, raheem.

I am by and through you
LIKE you are by and through me.

Neither less nor more.”

How can one ask for more or less
While he is in tight grasp of strong embrace?

No comments: