Monday, December 26, 2011

FASTING – IT HAPPENS; IS NEVER DONE - PROSTITUTE ON FASTING - PART 20

PART 20 – FASTING – IT HAPPENS; IS NEVER DONE - PROSTITUTE ON FASTING

Dear Madam,
Then, what about fasting?

Dear my son,
Breathing, one can’t drink.
Drinking, one can’t breathe.

Seeking or pursuing
Sincerely and selflessly,
Naturally, all other things will
Fall and fail.
There happens one’s fasting.

That is how the hens
Brooding over the eggs.
As if it is in fasting.

So, dear my son,
Fasting happens;
Is never done.
Is never commanded
To be done.

Dear my son,
The cause that you really pursue
Will naturally get to be fasting.

To embrace and while in embrace
You will be fasting, undressed.

Especially if you don’t get split
And if you are not
Disillusioned and mislead
In between
For the reason of
Darkness of ignorance.

Dear my son,
The fasting that is done,
And that doesn’t happen,
Is done in the darkness
Of commands
Or promises or threats.
It is a punishment
Undergone in advance.
It is not fasting.

Fasting is ones’ blossoming.
Fasting is because one realizes.
Fasting is one's embracing his love

Dear my son,
Any one fasting because
He is asked or commanded
Can’t have and can’t, thereby, gear up
Any kind of his seeking and pursuits.
He is like the water that is cold.
It can’t send the vapors up
Just because it is not hot and boiling.
With the heat of his own
Seeking and pursuit.

Fasting is a prayer combined with effort,
Naturally happening.

Fasting is uncovering and undressing
Just because one happens to really know that
The covers and dresses will deny
The real sight and flight,
Skin to skin touch and feel.

*********** *********

Dear my son,
That which is done is done
To nourish and nurture
One’s selfish motives and desires.
It can’t get him plugged
Into the current and source of current.

There he may try to get ironed,
Making him an iron box.
But nothing will get ironed
Just for the reason
That he is not plugged into
Current and source of current.

Dear my son,
That which happens is happening
When one is really selfless,
Sprouting and fasting in spontaneity,
As plugged into and with the whole.
Selflessly being able to see and know.
Really plugged into the current and its source.

Dear my son,
In and with current is one’s real pursuit.

And if this fasting doesn’t happens,
The way it has to spontaneously,
It is just because one is not able
To be in love with his love
And is disillusioned by ignorance
To desire for that which is external,
The ornaments and properties.

******** *******

Dear my son,
Fasting will happens, when
Unwanted and unimportant
Wither away, quiet naturally,
Without any force exerted
Than its own force from within.
Just as a way to avoid the obstruction
To pursue, reach be one with the real, the whole.
Just as the flowing stream
Either flow over or divert its flow
When there comes any obstruction.

Fasting happens
When one’s own inner force
Get exerted by itself
To break the shell and be emancipated
To be one with the whole and all
To reach its target, the real nest.

Fasting happens:
The way wants and desires
Fears and threats,
Created by ignorance and illusions,
Melt away.
The way darkness vanish
With the light flowing in.

Dear my son,
Fasting happens
When one is really bewitched
By his love, God, to stand still,
Doing nothing and craving for nothing,
Embarrassed and looking only at his love
As if he needs only his love, nothing else,
Stopping him from all what he was doing,
Without needing any one
To ask and decide him to abstain from any.

Dear my son,
Such your pursuits will lead you
To a path very different
Making you forget and forsake
All your past with all its habits and wants
And that will become your fasting.
Just because you are for and after your love
And just because you are chasing
That which is important to you.

So, to be fasting, you will have
The thirst to fast,
Which you can’t resist.

Dear my son,
Fasting happens when you turn yourself
To be a window enabling you to see
What all you thought important
Were not important
And were of only misleading you
From your chasing your real love.

Dear my son,
Here fasting will happen,
Without you intending purposefully,
Without any one’s command for that
And without any one’s promise or threat
To do so.

Dear my son
Fasting happens
The way seeds sprout
The flowers blossom
And it will become
The way and flow of life,
The present and current.

Fasting happens
Only as part of accomplishing
The mission
And only for accomplishing
The mission.

Dear my son,
Fasting happens
Not because of any imposition from without
But will happen
Because it is from within
As the feel and need of within
As it is the breathing
Required for you spiritual life and height.

Messages for such fasting, dear my son,
Are ingrained in any one’s own inner soul.
And one’s inner soul is the real messenger,
Guiding him to seek and grow to its potential
And to the level to reach one’s real love.

And dear my son,
And this fasting will happen,
And it won’t need, for sure,
Any message from without.

Dear my son
It is because of these ingrained messages
The whole universe exist, flow and dance
And the migrating birds migrate.

*********** ********

Dear my son,
My love towards my love (God)
Is my seeking and going after him.

It is quiet ordinary and natural to and for me
Any other thing become less important,
And, thereby, forget and forsake
Those which are not important.

So, thus and there is my fasting.

It is like a thief‘s running for his life.
It will happen like a deer’s running
When chased by lion.

Any other thing will be
Forgotten and forsaken
In the run for life,

In one’s pursuit of and for his love.

That is how the real loving one lives
As if only in fasting.

In his run, he won’t even know
That he was wounded
With thorns or glass pieces.

He won’t know
That he did not eat or drink.

His attention will be to the level
That he won’t see and remember
Anything and anyone else
Other than his love, life.

Dear my son, so,
Till I reach safe in my love,
My nest,
I will be fasting only.
Fasting the way I fly
And flying the way I fast.

Running and running
For my only cause, my love.
Forgetting and forsaking
Everything, in my way,
For him.

Dear my son,
I don’t follow and seek my love
And I can’t follow and seek my love
Just because I am asked
By some other.

I can’t’ cry and complain for my love
The way some other has done,
Emulating and imitating.

Rather, as the one who really loves
I will not know I am fasting while I fast
That I am hungry and exhausted
While I am hungry and exhausted.

To me what will matter is
My seeking and reaching
My love
To be one with her, my God.
To reach the ocean
Of my love, my God.

********** **********

So, dear my son,
Fasting happens
If you are really in love
And are really in search of him
And never have to make it happen
By doing as asked and commanded
By any other or scriptures.

It happens in every eager waiting for your love.
Selflessly, because of your love.

It happens in each and every your pursuit.

It happens for your loving mother
When she is sick.
You will fast for her health,
Running for her medicine and treatment,
Without any one needing to ask you to do so.

No comments: