Sunday, May 3, 2009

Again a letter, so causal.....To talk the talk of an unlearned

Hope doing fine.
Nothing could I hear more
After you have returned.

As a matter of fact
There should be a lot to say for one
When he returns
Unles he happens to lose his tongue/language
To describe it
As it happens with the enlightenment.

That is why a real enlightened one
Happens to say
To any one who comes visiting him
To hear from him new revelations

"I had a lot
And I had thought of
Revealing all those to you,
From the heights of my journey.

But when I decided to come back,
And especially
When I reached among you,
I lost my tongue,
The medium of mere communication".

So, to heear from you a lot more,
I am here as a little child,
The simple, humble unlearned one,
To learn how to talk.

To talk the talks of an unlearned.

with kind regards.......

No comments: