Thursday, June 15, 2017

Master! Why the difference and what is the difference?

Master!
You do talk,
And religions also talk,
About God.
 
Why the differences?
And what is the difference?
 
Dear my son,
Even if we talk differently,
God and truth can’t be different and new,
But only old and same.
 
Then the difference
In perceptions and looks
Is and will be
Because of gaps and missing links
In the effort to depict
Relative as absolute
And absolute as relative.
It is also the defect of depicting
Real experiences and imaginations
In writing and talks.
 
So, dear my son,
The difference is
The difference between
Relative and absolute.
 
Both ways, dear my son,
God or truth never changes.
Only the looks, perceptions and feels
Change.
 
Trying to depict relative
As absolute
God may look like devil,
Aggressive, wanting
Desperate and angry,
Needing support of our
Belief and marketing.
 
And trying to depict
Absolute as relative
Devils of relativity
Will look like God,
Commanding and imposing
With strictures of do’s and don’ts,
Trying to establish
Right and wrong
And as if the right and wrong
Emerge from absolute, God.
 
My dear son,
Religions talk about a God
As opposite or parallel
To devil or “I” in me or you.
And I do talk of God
So independent,
That he is never
An opposite or a parallel
To or against me in me or devil
And I do talk of an I and devil
Fully dependent and relative, 
Who never exist independently
To be qualified as 
An opposite and parallel to
God, the absolute.
 
Dear my son,
More than needing to establish God,
All available Religions
Would need more to establish
Devil and “I” in me or you.
That only will give chance 
To create and formulate
Commands and commandments
In the name of, or on behalf of, God.
 
Without establishing
“I” in me or you or devil 
As a constant or creation or opposite
Standing against God
Religions won’t be able
To preach on good and bad
Or on rebirth or resurrection.
 
Whereas, my dear son,
As for me
Neither “I” in me
Or you in you
Nor a devil
Exist.
Neither as a constant
Nor as an opposite
Or as a parallel to God.
 
As for me, my dear son,
Only God or the totality
Exists.
 
Neither I nor the devil
Exist as a constant and opposite.
Both I and devil are
From God, For God.
Part of God, the totality.
Dear my son, even otherwise,
Do we or can we, I and devil, exist,
As opposite to God, as parallel or constant:
When we are not independently by ourselves,
But by God, as a creation or part of God,
When we do not own and control ourselves
And when we do not own or participate
In the act and fact of creation,
Sustenance and destruction,
Except  passively, as designed by the totality,
Without knowing and willing,
But only by being part of God, the totality, the life,
On its behalf, getting instrumental to it
By what you helplessly call destiny?
Dear my son,
Both negatives and positives,
"I" in me and devil 
Are God and true
And are both equally
Positive and negative
And are parts and parcel
Of the same God or totality.
 
As for me, my dear son, 
God, the totality, is
Neither positive
Nor negative.
God is also not the source of
Good only or bad only,
But of both equally.
Like all of us, I or you or devil,
Equally negative and positive.
My dear son,
The issue of negative and positive
And the issue of “I” or “you” or devil
Isn’t there with
The absolute or God or totality.
 
The issue or feel of
Negative or positive,
Right or wrong,
Front or back,
“I” or “you” or devil
Are the requirement and outcome of
Relative being and living in dependence.
Just of relativity or society and social life.
 

No comments: