Friday, February 13, 2015

Rebirth : Which “I” or name or form you would seek continuity through rebirth for?

You ask me about rebirth.

 

Your question is part of your seeking

Continuity to the “Ï” in you

Or to the name and form of “I” in you.

 

So, to answer this your question,

Let me ask you some other simple questions?


************** 

First of all, if
"I" or "you" do not exist,
"I" or "you" were not born,
"I" or "you" do not die,

How the question of rebirth
Of "I" or "you"
Comes up?

How can "I" or "you" 
Be reborn?

**************

 

Then comes up the other questions

About and around "I" or "you".


*************** 


Is there any "I" or "you" that you see

As constant and static?

 

Which "I" or "you" or name or form

You would seek continuity for?



Which "I" or "you" or name or form

Will stand static and constant

As definable and particular?

 

****************


Is and was there
Any "I",
As definable and particular,
Except the "I" of totality, 
The "I" of absolute, 
The "I" of God, the life,
If any, 
Born or dead? 

************** 

 

Is it for the "I" or "you" or the name or form

Of an innocent new born baby

Of no capacity and knowledge

You would seek 

Rebirth and continuity?

 

Is it for the "I" or "you" or name or form

Of very old-aged man

Of forgetfulness, disability and sickness

You would seek 

Rebirth and continuity?

 

Is it for the "I" or "you" or name or form

Of an Alzheimer patient

Or of a little child or a youth

Or of a middle aged man

You would seek

Rebirth and continuity?


************8

 

The "I" or "you" or the name and form

Is ever changing.


"I" or "you" is and has never been

Static and constant.


************ 

Where in and where from the "I" or "you"
Start and gets to be mature?

Nowhere.

Where in and where at the "I" or "you"

Ends and gets to be extinct?

Nowhere.


*****************

 

The totality filters life

With the tool of death,

To gets the result of
Life back to life
And to get life rid of "I" or "you" 
and its form and name 
Extinct.

 

******************

 "I" or "you" and 

The feel of "I" or "you" 

Is ever growing

And is ever perishing.

 "I" or "you" and 

The feel of "I" or "you"

Is never born

Defined and particular.

And no one is born 
With "I" or "you"
or with the feel of "I" or "you"
And nobody is dying with

The "I" or "you"

Or with the feel of "I" or "you".


**************
.

“I” is only a result feel of

The whole body function.


"I" or "you" is 

Only a relative feel of the totality

When confined into relativity.

 

“I” is only the reflex feel 

Life  takes for itself  

To defend, live and survive

In the relative name and form.

 

“I” is the impulse 

That life creates for itself

To cause and encourage living.

 

“I” is the life’s way of sharpening 

Its edge, purpose and cause

To enable itself

To undergo the challenges.

 

“I” is to cause life to be living.


“I” gives life purpose and goal

For which it finds reason to live

And by which it works, for the totality,

In the way of working for itself.


“I” gives life the direction and meaning.


“I” fills the empty bottle of relative life

With the water of wants and desires.


“I” causes the world of relative life

To be functioning and prospering.


“I” gives the colors, dreams and design to life.


“I” gets life to be adamant to live the life

In in the face of difficulties and disabilities.


It is the life’s trick

To cause in every one the feel of “I”

So as to make them to be

The tools and instruments

For cause of totality, God, life.

 

Death just filters life

To get the life back

And to get it rid of “I”, 

Its concrete name and form,

Every now and then 

And at every intervals.

 

 ***************

 

Life or totality only is that 

Which is constant and static.


Life in totality and absolute 

Is never changing,

Even when life in relativity

Is never constant and static

And is ever subject to the change.

 

****************

 

Life is ever changing in flow.

And as the flow, it is

Ever constant and static too.

 

*****************

 

Life is born and life is reborn.

Not the  "I" or the feel of "I".

Meanwhile, looking other way round,

Life in totality (god or life) is

Never born or is never reborn.

 

“I” that is constant and static

Does not exist

Except the “I” of totality.

 

All other “I” feels are

The factors in and of relativity

That allows and makes

All that exist and living to be the instruments

To work, talk and walk

The work, walk and talk of totality, life, God.



******************* 

And finally,
If
"I" or "you" do not exist,
"I" or "you" were not born,
"I" or "you" do not die

How the question of rebirth
Of "I" or "you"
Comes up?

How can "I" or "you" 
Be reborn?


 


No comments: