Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Prayed to God, But God became angry and thundered at me

Prayed to God
For all and all.

But God became angry
And thundered at me

“Don’t I know better than you?
And do you know better than me?

Do I need your
Recommendation and reminder
To know the things around
And to do the things around?

Are you here to teach me?
Or, you are here to learn from me,
The way how I do the things
Through you, Mercedes and Apple
The things for you and you may need.

The way you are praying,
You are becoming yourself an obstacle,
Than becoming another way mine.
Without doing what you have to, or you feel to,
Making the same your prayer and praising.

*********

Any kind of your efforts and doings are
Your prayers and praising too.

So, dear my son,
Just dance with me
The way you live
And do the things.

You are doing for me
The things I do.
You can’t be otherwise.

You are talking for me
The things I talk.
You can’t be otherwise.

********

Dear my son,
I may give or I may not give.
At least you may feel so.

But, you won’t know
What you do need better
And what others really do better.
Like your children do not.

Think from yourself, my son.
Will you give your children
All what they ask for.

Who will decide for children,
Mostly, their needs?

If that is the way you do
Things for your children
The same and more will be
The way mine.


***********


So, my son, please don’t pray,
It will just disturb
And distract from your
Real pursuit.

And if you can,
Just acknowledge and praise.

The way you do and talk for me,
The way I do and talk through you.


And to know and seek me,
Just get only into yourself.
Your roots and your land.

No comments: