Sunday, November 13, 2011

Part 12 - Logic is here more for no-logic

Part 12

Do acknowledge that
The knowledge yours about God
Is the ignorance yours about God.

And the ignorance yours about God
Is the knowledge yours about God

It is in your helplessness
Where you find powers of God
It is in your weakness
Where you find perfection of God.

**********

Dear my son,
You are an outcome feel of many aspects and elements
Made to work together within and without you.
And you have no control in any of such.

What all made and manufactured by you
Are made by God, using all you and me,
Instruments and tools for such creation,
Giving you and me the feel and thought
As those are and were our intellectuality and skill.

****** *******

Dear my son,
We don’t remain and prevail.
Only God and his will
Remain and prevail.

It is God who makes coordination possible
To enable us to make and invent
What we have made or invented.
Call them satellite or aero plane
Or new ways of telecommunication.....

********** **********

So am I, dear my son, really confused,
But happily with great conviction.

And I would be the only one of that type
To be happy with confusion
And to be confused with conviction.

Confusion mine is of nothing,
But of getting a lot more of choices
And getting more than needed.

The confusion mine is nothing
But to see God every where,
In every direction and in everything

What can I do, dear my son,
If the whole world, and everything in it, is
Turned for me to be a mirror
To reflect my God, my love.

************

Dear my son,
Logic is here more for no-logic
Senselessness is here more sensible
Reasons are more here for no-reason.
What that comes to the mouth
Turns out to be the truth,
As greater music of greater flow,
And as greater flow of greater music.

No comments: