Thursday, October 27, 2011

OBAMA AND ANY ONE CAN EASILY RULE AND GOVERN AS IT IS DONE AT OTHERS’ COST & RISK

Part – 6
OBAMA AND ANY ONE CAN EASILY RULE AND GOVERN ON OTHERS’ COST -
PROSTITUTE CONTINUING WITH HER PREACHING : PART - 6

Dear Madom
How come they rule over, govern or manage us…
Or any one can rule over, govern or manage us?

“Because, dear my son,
It is done at others’ cost,
Without risking anything personal their,

Because it is not done at their own cost
And is done without ruling over anything their personal,

And because they are luxuriously paid,
Be it in the form of money and facilities
Or their status, position and its securities
Or fame and popularity, thereby generated.

This is, dear my son, the reason for every ruler
To be able to rule over others.
Be it Obama or me or you
Or Stalin , Saddam Hussein or Gaddafi.”

Dear Madom,
If so, why should people let others
Rule, govern and manage them and theirs?

“Just for the simple reason, dear my son.
No one is ready to take up
Their own matter at their own cost,
As none of them is having any control
To rule over his own.

And just for the reason that
Every one wants to escape from his own,
By entrusting his own to others
And by taking up others’ as his.

This is the reason in every ruler’s case
Be it Obama or me or you
Or Saddam Hussein or Gaddafi.
At least to see all their personal matters and things
Are taken care of by others at others’ cost.

Dear Madom
Then, why don’t you also opt to rule over others
And manage others\ things and properties?

“Dear my son, it is just because of my knowledge
That makes me know that I don’t know.

It is just because of my strength
That makes me aware that I have no strength

It is just my awareness that make me humble to feel
That my only control and rule is
Over my knowledge that I can have no control and rule
Even over my, thought to be or ignored silly, bodily functions.

It is just because of my knowledge, power and strength
That helplessly makes me aware to feel and know that
I have no strength and power
Over any of the affairs in and around me

The only control and rule I have is that
Of having no control and rule

This is the reason, my dear son
That every ruler and manager can easily have.

But if they want for themselves.

Be it Obama or me or you
Or Saddam Hussein or Gaddafi.

At least to see that all the matters
Of their physical health even are
Taken care of by others at others’ cost.

Dear my son, to be frank,
I can dare say,
I don’t talk and do any thing
Because I do and talk things.

But I do and talk the things
Just because I am made
To talk and do the things
In such and such manner in such and such time.

I am, like any one of you and Obama, a tool,
Used as a tool.

This is true not only in my case,
But in every one’s too, including Obama.

Why Obama or Manmohan Sing
Is made to talk and do, like this and that,
Is known only to the eternity, God,
As all are only the tools and means.
Without knowing of the same.

That is the great magic of eternal management!!!!

Giving the tools great feel and pride,
Letting them not know of being used,
By some one else, as the tool and means.

Dear my son,
As I am a word uttered by God
And all what I utter and do
Are what God utter and do.

That is the reason why, my dear son,
I don’t want and I am unable
To rule over others and this world,
Except he causes me do so.

It is only the rule of God, prevailing
And that will be remaining.

Everyone is made to be
Tool and instrument for the same.
As the means for his rule and control.

Even, dear my son, when I spell and do all these,
I don’t control and rule over myself
Or anything in and around me
Except for a manipulated feel.

This, dear my son, is not only knowledge mine.

This is also the knowledge of all,
Including Obama, you,
Saddam Hussein and Gaddafi.

At least to see all of them are using others as their tools
To get done even their personal matters and things of mere sustenance,
That too, mostly, one or other way, at others’ cost.

So, dear my son,
No one will rule over others if it at his own cost
And unless they are paid to secure their own life.

This is the great magical way of sustaining by God/life.
Great ways of giving the means to sustain and maintain.

That is the reason, dear my son,
There are thousands ready to be
Presidents of USA or any other country
And thousands more in queue to be so
And to be big managers
Of big banks and corporate companies
Or any small concerns.

Whereby, dear my son, they easily draft and pass
Any big bills of any big amount and expenditure
Just because it is at others’ cost,
Not at their own cost and risk,
And only because they are paid for that
Irrespective of what its results and fruits are.

(..... To be Continued .......)

No comments: