Saturday, November 20, 2010

Helplessness is my helpfulness

Mustard seed and
Mountain of Himalaya.
No difference.

*************


My lord,
Your magic is the real magic
That makes me do magic.

Giving me a feel
Of me doing and making
You made me do and make.

Changing me to be
A God or a goddess or an angel
I happen to do and make,
And made and created all
I have created for me and my world
With the feel of me doing and making.

But it was your design and creation
Happening through me and my world,
Our minds and hands.

**************
My lord,
The instilled feel of
“Me” “for me” and “mine”,
Made me to be busy
To sustain and maintain
All those happened to be
Made and done through me.

And, again, it made me to be busy
To earn or learn the lessons of
Sustaining and maintaining
The world of own creation.

**************

My lord
Nothing to explain
And no way I can explain.

You are never less in knowing.

Eyes and heart.
How small are they?

Brain and brilliancy.
I am unable to know
How they function
To enable an understanding
Of me and you.

Ignorance is my knowledge
About you and me.

Inability is my ability
That enables my existence

Helplessness,
Before me and you.
Is my helpfulness
That supports me to remain.

**************

Mustard seed and
Mountain of Himalaya.

No difference.

No comments: