Tuesday, October 19, 2010

WHY TO SEEK TRUTH TO BE NAKED?

“Master,
To see the truth, naked..?”

“My son,
How come you seek
To see the truth, naked?

“Can you imagine
Your parents or me, your master,
Walking on the street, naked?

“And, even if it happens,
Will you like to accompany
Such naked walkers
With pride and pleasure.

“Can you imagine
You to walk on the street,
Naked?

“If your answer is “No”
Why should you expect and seek
The truth to be seen naked?


***************

My son,
Though verbally,
You may seek to see the truth naked.

And in reality, you won’t like
To see the truth naked.

You can’t afford to see it naked.

************

My son,
You are dressed up
And you want to see the things dressed up.

And much of your life is spent
To dress up and to beautify this dressing up.

**************

My son,
How is it easy to seek the truth to be naked,
Though it is the easiest of all the things?

My son,
How is it easy to contain fire
In a thin plastic cover in your hand?

My son,
How is it easy to take water
Without a cover for that,
At least from your own hands?

So, my son,
How come you seek to see
Only the truth, as naked, without cover?

The truth without a cover or a cup
You can’t afford.

And what all you see as the truth is
Its cover only.
Its dressing up only.

No comments: