Thursday, September 16, 2010

Can’t I go to any direction and do anything when I am free

“Master,
Can’t I go to any direction
And enjoy anything I want
When I am free”

“True, my son,
But untrue too.

“Master, why?”

“True,
Because you are free to do anything
And to go to any direction
When you are free.

“Untrue, because
You won’t have any direction to go
And any want to fulfill
When you are free.

Freedom will be
The freedom from wants
And from confinements of directions.

Freedom will be
the freedom from do’s and don’ts

To have wants to fulfill
And directions to go
Would mean you are a slave.

It is true that you can do anything
But you can’t be bound …..

It is true that you can go to any dierection
But you can’t be bound

Being free is like
Being any and every where
Without having to go purposefully

Being free is like
Doing anything and everything
Without having to do purposefully

Freedom is to make you
A lazy and purposeless one

Like God...

Without being bound to do and meet
Anything.

Being free from
Directions and wants too…

No comments: