Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Month of March can march back.

Hope, the month of March can
March back
To make impossible possible
Or to prevent unwanted from happening.

If such a choice was there,
No new born babies
Would have remained out, and
Rather, would have
Marched back to the womb
Without waiting for
More of further excuses

************


I was thinking as to what happened to you.
I could not hear you for a very long time.

Anyhow, this, at least, gives us
The reason to bridge each other.
To breath into each other.

If, what ever you ask me is
A question intended to me, personally,
Before saying any answer, I would say,
Any one is right in his own way, and
It is his right to consider himself right.
And he is right again
To say whatever he feels right.

So, nothing wrong.

And everyone is right from his own
Understanding and direction.

I eat something
Just because it tastes to me good,
Whereas you may taste
Something different
As good for you.

This is the only point
We have to reach and admit.
Only then, every one will be
Allowed to enjoy and apply
His free will.

No other answer I have.
One is right, for him,
Like any other is, for him,

No comments: