Sunday, November 1, 2009

TRUTH HAS ITS OWN WAY OF SELLING

Last night
I saw a very rich man sleeping…

He , I thought, was sleeping
Like any other,
As poorly as possible…

No difference he could make
Of his richness
While sleeping.

No one seemed to be bothered.
And he was not bothered,
As well, of others.

So was he able to be asleep…

Neither had he owned
Nor had he disowned….

*************

Today morning,
On my way to workplace…
I saw a dead cat lying on the road side.
No one got bothered of it
And it was not bothered of any, as well.

************
Among many outlets and shops
Opened on the streets of this city….
I also have one….
I too sell a lot of items from that of mine.

No one seemed to me to be wrong
To sell the same
Or any other products
From their other outlets and shops
In this same street, in this same city
Or from any other street, from any other city…

*************

Truth has its own way of selling
Through each and everyone…
Making each and every one
Its own outlet or street or city

No comments: