Sunday, October 11, 2009

No-sight of God the real sight of God.

Knowledge is no-knowledge.
Truth is no-truth
God is no-God
Mind is no-mind
Self is no-self.

More put in words,
The more it gets corrupted.

****************

But, one confession.
“I don’t know”.
This was the message I wanted to pass,
The only truth I wanted to convey.

But they wanted me to deny it
And say “I know” a lot
Of and about God and truth.

For, to have the feel of no-knowledge,
They felt unsettled….

So, I tried, for their compulsion,
And kept saying
That I know, by pretension.

Just to enable the physic to survive.

********************

Now, again, after years,
Seeing no meaning
In seeing the physic surviving,
I repeat the same
“Except for the feel of oneness with God,
I don’t know God and Truth.
And only God and truth knows me
And my helplessness
Since I am a dust
In the limitless heaven
CalledGod or truth ”.

This my knowledge is
The knowledge of truth and God
And this is the truth of no-knowledge,
Which, I don’t mind
If it is not recognized or approved,
Is the truth of no-truth.

No-knowledge of God is
The real knowledge of God.

*************

Who else does see and know God?
Does he know when his hair is growing?
How the food becomes nail and bone,
Teeth and eyes, heart and brain, and
How the food gets digested…?

One doesn’t know himself, and
How he is growing and thinking.

Given this,
One can’t say that
He knows God and
Or he can know God.

So,
No-sight of God is
The real sight of God.

No comments: