Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Master Places

My little child
Asked me only one question.

Very simple one to hear.

Which is the place
Where one becomes not hypocritical at all
And be with his own self.

With no specific answer in my mind,
I tried with all.

"Mosque…., church…., temple…,
Schools…., colleges….., restaurants….., etc…, etc…. "

I tried all....

But only the right answer
Escaped from my tongue.

Seeing my helplessness,
and to help me in such a situation,
Finally he interrupted and gave me the answer

“Paapaa ....
All the places you thought are the places
Where the people become one or other way
Pretending and hypocritic

And the places where the people are not really hypocritic

Are


The brothels and toilets.

Sometimes you can add
Cinema theatres and some other places to this...

The master places
Where masters are born and living in.

No comments: