Monday, October 13, 2008

Only Realization Can Make One Simple and Humble

Yes, You are right.

Truth is ever the same
So it is old.
And I am with that old truth.

And I am helpless to create new truths.
And I can not artificially create new truths.

May be, I can create
New ways of presenting
The same old truth.
But truth can not change.
It is one and same
From the very first day of universe.

Also you are right.

I was just trying to scribble
For the beginners to understand.
Because they are the ones
Who has to understand.

If you felt it is for beginners
I am successful.

As for me,
All are, one or other way,
Beginners.

No one reaches at the end
Except with the realization.

And the realization makes one
To put the things simple.
For beginners.

And only realization can make
One simple and humble.
Realization to know
That in ordinariness
God resides
And truth dances


The whole world and life
Is old, but new.

We have to be able to find old as new too.

Otherwise,
Our life is a repetitiion of
All old things and habits.

One second is enough to realize
What life is.
No need of hundreds of years.

No comments: