Monday, September 8, 2008

Sun that needs decoration - Reason is that I never knew my self/soul.

To cause the seeds sprout
You need to do nothing.
Just leave them to their fate,
Uncared and untouched.

To cause the seeds not to sprout
You need to do something.
You will have to fry and burn them.
You shouldn’t leave them to their fate.

*******************

God, I look into myself to see
How much time I take not to call you
And how much effort I take just to deny you.

But, though the branches and roots
Do not know what the light and water are,
They bend to the sides
Where there are light and water.

Like the seeds, roots and branches,
I am left out of fry-pan of efforts
To my own fate of sprouting
Without having to change life
To deny and not to call the one
Whom I don’t know,
And without having
To make others call and consider me
As someone special or very special,
Even when
I know that I don’t know my self/soul at all?

In such a way,
Though, hitherto,
I worked very hard to close all my doors
To deny the sun into my house/soul,
I would sprout my self/soul
To the heavenly heights yours.
The self/soul mine won’t be
Closed against the oceanic expanse of your openness?


*******************

Love needs nothing but
The prosperity of the self/soul,
Its expansion and openness.

To hate,
I have to dirty the self/soul
And be shrunk
By closing its doors and eyes
And by spending it
For explaining other way round.

Sun that needs decoration
Is not the sun.
And truth that needs explanation
Is not the truth.

*****************

God,
When I hate you,
I make sure that I don’t give
A specific day or time
For you to come to me
Or for me to come to you.

The reason is that
I never knew myself.

As I never knew myself
I am unable to face myself.
When I can’t know and face myself,
God, how can I know and face you?

*****************************

I can’t know and love the other part
Unless I know and love my self/soul.
The moment I happen to know and love
My self and the other part, God,
I get free out of the covers and dresses
And become one with the openness of the other part, God
In his commonness and ordinariness,
As everywhere, but nowhere,
Never caught and never touched
As special or very special.

No comments: