Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Hating hatred, extreme stance against extremism, intolerant toward intolerance.

 True.


I have the problem of


I have the problem of hating excrement.


I have the problem of being intolerant toward intolerance.


I even have the extremism of taking an extreme stance against extremism.


The mango tree has no knowledge, quality, or claim that the mango is sour.


Dogs and cats don't experience the sourness and sweetness that you experience in the mango.


That's all this humble person is saying too.


This humble person has no knowledge or claim about how you will take it, or how you should take it.


A feeling that arises naturally, by its own nature.


To hate, or to find oneself hating, what causes disgust and those who cause it.


A bodily reaction.


Whether it's excrement or a human being.


One will come to hate the person who creates hatred and filth, or who speaks it.


Entirely relative. Something that operates in the relative world.


Anyone can say that soil has no taste or color.


To a certain extent, one can also say soil is dirty.


From your dimension,

from your plane,

what you feel and what applies to you is right...


Those are true.

They are true for you.


But the root and the tree,

which send roots downward

and bring sweetness, sourness, and color

up to the surface,

have something else to say.


That in the soil there are a thousand colors and tastes.


No comments: